Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: company secretarial ,company secretary
Required Exp: 6 to 10 years
Category: CS Jobs
The position involves supporting the Company Secretary in maintaining the Corporate Governance Standards and compliance with all the applicable laws. Additionally, it also involves monitoring and supervising the actual execution of the tasks associated with the same. The position also possesses inherent challenge of completing the Job Purpose in ever-evolving regulatory and statutory scenario of the Country. Hence, it is crucial for the person to be updated with the statutory/ regulatory updates at all times. In addition to the above, to support compliance with the present and new requirements from time to time, the position also requires support from the internal teams.
1. To support in meetings of the Board & its Committees and the Annual General Meeting:
- Organising meetings of Board of Directors and its Committees;
- Organising Annual General Meeting/ Extra Ordinary General Meeting; and
- Ensuring compliances related to the meetings.
2. Assisting the Company Secretary in Compliance and Governance:
- ensuring compliance with the requirements of Companies Act and Depositories
- enhancing the image of the Company and Aditya Birla Group amongst various Stakeholders;
- maintenance and safe-keeping of the records;
- ensuring compliance of all applicable statutory and operational laws by all establishments i.e. Stores, Zonal Offices, Head Office etc.
3. Statutory Registers and Records: Assist the Company Secretary in maintenance of all the Statutory Registers required under various applicable laws and to ensure timely updating the same.
4. Annual Report: Support the Company Secretary in all the activities w.r.t. drafting, printing and dispatch of the Annual Report of the Company.
5. Assisting the Company Secretary in ESOP process
- all the activities w.r.t. granting and vesting of ESOPs and issuance of Shares under ESOP Schemes and also to ensure timely compliances w.r.t. the same under various applicable laws
- manage ESOP online (online portal for ESOP activities)
6. Assisting the Company Secretary to ensure the compliances under Insider Trading Regulations
7. Assisting the Company Secretary in all the quarterly/ half-yearly/ yearly and event based filings with the MCA.
8. Assisting the Company Secretary in ensuring real-time updating the website for all Investor Contents and Mandatory requirements as per the applicable laws
9. For Debenture Issues, Term Loans, Working Capital etc. and others, assisting the Company Secretary and the Treasury team in raising of funds through issuance of NCDs, term loans, working capital loans etc. Prepare the Information Memorandum, Debenture Trust Deed & Agreement and all other documents required for corporate actions, trading and listing of the securities issued, if any.
10. - Allotment to Non-Resident Shareholders Composite Scheme Assist the Company Secretary in allotment of Shares pending under Composite Scheme of Arrangement with ABNL
11. Assist the Company Secretary in the compliances for issuance to new shares (including the listing of the Shares on Stock Exchanges)
12. Assisting the Company Secretary with the half-yearly and Annual Secretarial Audit of the Secretarial Practices of the Company.
13. Assist the Company Secretary to hold the inter and intra team knowledge update meetings to ensure that the respective department is updated with any change in the applicable Laws.
14. Assist the Company Secretary in:
- The ongoing projects of ABFRL, ABRL, RKN and Hakura
- Any other new projects in the Company.
Posted By: Abhinash kumar jha
If the apply button does not work please refresh the page by clicking here.