Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: company secretarial ,company secretary
Required Exp: 3 to 5 years
Category: CS Jobs
1. Ensure compliance of provisions of Companies Act , 2013 , Secretarial Standards , RBI , FEMA and other by - laws applicable on the company.
2. Ensure secretarial compliance for organising Board meeting , general meetings , drafting of resolutions , preparation of notices , agenda , minutes etc. , in relation to meeting held in the company.
3. Preparation and ensure timely filing of forms / returns etc. with ROC , RBI , and other regulators as may be applicable from time to time
4. Preparation of Director s Report , Annual return and Notice of meeting , Agenda and various agreements as required by the business from time to time.
5. Ensuring the company s Statutory registers , books and records , including director s register , member s register , share register etc. , as required under the Company laws are updated and also maintaining the same.
6. Drafting of petitions , applications , as may be required under various laws from time to time for submission to various Govt. or regulatory authorities.
7. Managing issues related to share capital , debt instruments and all other activities as may be required from time to time.
8. Co - ordination and support at the time of Statutory / Internal / Tax audits and any other audit that may become applicable on the company from time to time.
9. Managing and updating of Govt. records related to change of directors , change in address as may be required from time to time.
10. Preparation of accounting vouchers and documents related to payments , for monthly , quarterly and yearly accounting.
11. Preparation of documents related to tax matters , budget , Monthly MIS and Closing of books of Accounts.
12. Support and assistance in handling bank related matters.
13. Any other work , that may be delegated based on Companies needs and requirements
1. Person , should be qualified CS.
2. Should be computer proficient and be able to work in word , excel , power point.
3. Ability to understand , convey and communicate in English
4. Ability to work in corporate environment.
5. Should have good inter personal and team work skills.
I hereby declare that I agree to Terms & conditions
Posted By: Abhinash kumar jha
If the apply button does not work please refresh the page by clicking here.