Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: MBA , Asst./Deputy/Relationship Manager
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: MBA Jobs
This is a front-line sales position in the consumer cards sales team, and is responsible for driving business, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of our cards products through a defined channel of acquisition [Retail, Corporate, Venue-sales]
• Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and cold calling and maximizing lead generation
• Timely execution of all sales activities – leads, campaigns, referrals & any self generated leads
• Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
• Set appointments, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate product
• Researches and understands prospects before making the call
• Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly
• Be the interface between Amex and the customer to resolve any application processing issues
• Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
• Keep up-to-date on products and competition
• Attend and participate in regular staff meetings
• Engages in regular portfolio planning to determine areas of focus & project accurate full year forecasts
• Attend relevant industry and partner conferences, tradeshows and networking events
• Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
• Engaging with premium customers to build relationships, and delivering a positive customer experience while acquiring new customers
• Expansion of internal and external relationships, and drive sales results
• The position is also responsible for ensuring appropriate sales processes are followed, and the highest levels of controls and compliance are adhered verification checks. This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
· MBA or Graduate
· Minimum 6 months of front line/field sales experience in financial services domain. Candidates with more than 12 months of experience in B2C, IT sales, Ecommerce, Travel, Lifestyle, Healthcare, Real Estate can also apply.
· Consultative selling experience
· Proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
· Demonstrated strategic ability– able to link Amex and customer goals
· Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Excellent planning skills and territory management skills
· High levels of initiative, self motivation and time management
· Ability to influence and negotiate with customers both internally and externally and at all levels
· Ability to engage and gain commitment effectively across all communication platforms (via telephone, email & face to face)
· Ability to establish/maintain credibility with customers and partners
· Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel skills
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Posted By: Abhinash kumar jha
If the apply button does not work please refresh the page by clicking here.