Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: MBA (FINANCE)
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: MBA Jobs
Government Banking JD:
Acquiring new clients & managing a portfolio of Government clients.(Central PSU’s)
• Ensure a strong relationship with existing accounts.
• Focus on offering financial solutions & cross selling.
• Actively and consistently seek an opportunity to expand share of wallet of the customer base
• Build knowledge of all the products being offered to customers.
• Maintain ongoing contact with operations in order to ensure smooth delivery of transactions
• Implement marketing plans.
• Assist the Relationship Management Group in research and analysis on industries/clients/markets
• Prepare credit approval/renewal memorandum, generate risk analysis reports on the client portfolio
This role is 60% asset focussed and remaining for cross selling
-In depth knowledge of the working of the GOI/State Governments/PSUs
-In depth knowledge of government banking marketing concepts
Posted By: Abhinash kumar jha
Source: Yes Bank Website
If the apply button does not work please refresh the page by clicking here.